(Pursuant to European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data in short “GDPR”)
The purpose of this document is to inform Users with regard to Personal Data collected from the website www.poisonpuresilk.com (hereinafter, the Application).
Personal Data collected by the Application
The Data Controller shall collect the following categories of Personal Data:
A. Voluntary contents and information provided bythe User
– Contact information and contents: Personal Data that the User voluntarily provides to the
Application during use, such as personal details, contact information, login credentials to
services and / or products provided, interests and preferences, personal interests and
preferences and any other personal contents, etc.
– Personal Data from Social Media: the Users may share Data they have communicated to
social media with the Application. The User can monitor Personal Data which the Application
may have access to when granting access to his social media accounts and through the privacy
If the User does not communicate Personal Data, for which there is a legal or contractual obligation, will be impossibile to the Data Controller to provide, in whole or in part, its services. it will be impossible also in case that Personal Data is necessary requirement for the use of the service or for the contract conclusion.
The User who communicates to the Data Controller third parties Personal Data, is directly and
exclusively liable for their origin, collection, processing, communication or disclosure.
B. Data and contents automatically acquired while using the Application
– Technical Data: the computer system and the software procedures functional to this Application may acquire, in the course of their ordinary activity, any Personal Data whose communication is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected to be associated with identified Users, however, those Data, due to its nature, may identify Users in the Processing and through the association with Data held by third parties.
This category includes IP addresses or domain names used by Users who connect to the
Application, addresses of Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the requested resources, time of
the request, method used submitting the request to the server, size of the file obtained, etc.
– Usage Data: Data may be collected relating to the use of the Application by the User, such as
the pages visited, the actions performed, the features and services used by the User.
– Geolocation Data: the Application may collect location Data, which may be accurate or
inaccurate. The precise location Data may consist in GNSS Data (Global Navigation Satellite
System, such as GPS), as well as in Data which identify the nearest repeater, Wi-Fi hotspots and bluetooth, communicated whenyou enable productsorfeatures based on the location.
C. Personal Data collected through cookies or similar technologies
2. Purposesof the processing
Collected Personal Data may be used for the performance of contractual and pre-contractual
obligations and legal obligations as well as for the following purposes:
– support and contact with the User communicating https://poisonpuresilk.com/privacy
-comment and feedback communicating www.poisonpuresilk.com/privacy
– personalization of User experience communicating www.poisonpuresilk.com/privacy
– access to accounts on third party services (i.e Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, etc.) communicating https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
– visualization of content from external platforms (i.e. Youtube) communicating https://policies.google.com/privacy
– statistic using only anonymous data (i.e. Google Analytics with anonymized IP) communicating https://policies.google.com/privacy
Only with your specific and distinct consent (art.7 GDPR), for the following marketing purposes:
– Send you via e-mail, post and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
– Use of “personal” and “sensitive” images before and after treatment, for demonstration purposes, on the company website and social networks.
3. Personal Data processing methods
The Processing of Personal Data is performed with paper, IT and/or digitai tools, with methods of organizations and with logics strictly related to the indicated purposes.
In certain cases, subjects other than the Data Controller who are involved in the organization of the Data Controller (such as personnel management, sales personnel, system administrators employees, etc.) or who are not (as IT companies, service providers, postai couriers, hosting providers, etc.) may access to Personal Data. These subjects, will be appointed, where necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller and will have access to Users Personal Data whenever required, and shall be
contractually obliged to keep it confidential.
The updated list of Data Processors may be requested via email at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Legal basis for the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data regarding the Usershould the following conditions
o the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes
o Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject
It is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing.
Personal Data are processed in the operative offices of the Data Controller and in any other place in which the parties involved in the Data processing are located. For further information, you may contact the Data Controller at the following email address email@example.com or at the
following mailing address Via Novara 2, Noto CT .
Personal Data may be transferred to countries outside the EU: USA.
For these countries there is an adequacy decision of the European Commission or, in the absence of such decision, it is possible to request more information from the Owner regarding the appropriate guarantees adopted, as well as the means to obtain a copy of such Data or the exact place where they were returned available.
6. Securityof processing
The Data Processing is performed through adequate methods and tools to ensure the Personal Data security and confidentiality, as the Data Controller has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures which guarantee, in a provable way, that the Processing complies with theapplicable law.
7. Period of Storage of Data
The Data Controller will store Personal Data for the necessary time to perform the purposes connected with the performance of the agreement in force between the Data Controller and the User and Data shall not be stored beyond the duration of years 11 after the end of the relationship with the User. In any case Data could be stored within the limitation term prescribed by the currentregulations.
When the Processing of Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller, Personal Data shall be stored until the performance of the relevant interest.
When the Processing of Personal Data is based on the User consent, the Data Controller may store Personal Data until the withdrawal of the User.
Personal Data may be stored for a longer period of time in order to perform a legal obligation or public Authority order.
Ali Personal Data shall be deleted atthe end ofthe period of Storage. At the expiration of such period, the rights of Data access, rectification, erasure and portability must not be exercised.
8. Automated individuai decision-making
Ali collected Data shall not be subject to automated individuai decision-making, including profiling, which may produce legal effects conceming the User or may significantly affect the User.
9. Rights of the User
The Users may exercise specific rights with respect to Personal Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
o withdraw its consent at any time;
o object the Processing of its Data;
o access its Data;
o monitor and request the rectification of Data;
o obtain a restriction of Processing;
o obtain the erasure or remotion of its Personal Data;
o receive its Data or obtain the transfer to a different Data Controller;
o lodge a complaint before the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data or start legal proceedings.
In order to exercise their rights, the Users may send a request to the contact information of the Data Controller indicated in this document. These requests are free of charge and performed by the Data Controller in the short est possible time, in any case no later than 30 days.
The Data Controller is Eugenia Marescalco, Via Novara 2 – Noto (SR), C.F. MRSGNE88L55C351K P.I. 02012770893 , e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest update 31/01/2020